Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Showing ID To vote?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Showing ID To vote?

    I was mainly wondering I remember last election I had to have one couldnt I think so before that to. Wasnt no big deal to me. I just rembmer some uproar a fews months ago about law gonna take affect or being passed aroun or something.
    GO VOLS

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Showing ID To vote?

    Your work photo ID is also acceptable. This started about 2000, in Virginia anyway.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •